Office Manager - Hampstead, United Kingdom
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00
Facilities Manager in an IAPS Prep School
Hours 8am-5pm (52 week contract)
Our client is a co-educational IAPS Prep school with 680 pupils looking for a cooperative, diplomatic, friendly and flexible Facilities Manager to join their team.
- Health and Safety: .
- Carry out risk assessments annually (preparation and review) for key risks such as asbestos, water quality, accidents & electrical safety and ensure actions are implemented.
- Capital Works and Specific Projects:
- Act as project coordinator, along with the Projects Manager, for all capital building and ground works.
- Premises and Security:
- Investigate any breaches of physical security. Recommend ways of making improvements and act as adviser to senior leadership on security issues.
- Line manage the members of the premises team and work with the HR department to ensure all HR policies are complied with.
- Procurement and contract management:
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to ensure best value for money for the School.
- Work with the HR Manager to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and lead on improvement in staff performance. Update job descriptions as the School needs change.
- Be the principal point of contact for the IT Services provider (currently Educare Ltd) and coordinate the weekly jobs list and long term planning.
- Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive Facilities Management
- Strong Management Experience to include line management
- Rostering & work plans
- Premises development projects
- Have a high standard of computer literacy, with ability to use MS Word, Excel and Project to a competent level
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
Hampstead, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Hampstead, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 816734
Posted Date: 04/12/2018