Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
£25,000.00 - £28,000.00
Global Investment Bank
*please note this is full time on a shift basis- 7:30am – 4:00pm and 9:30 – 6:00pm every other week.*
Our client is a leading global independent investment bank that deliver calculated advice and solutions to an impressive portfolio of clients. They seek a slick, professional and on the ball Receptionist to report to the Reception Manager and provide first class front of house/reception service to their London office. This is a great opportunity for somebody to fine-tune their Front of House skills within a leading financial company. This is a great role within a friendly and professional company who hold a reputation for having a supportive culture.
• Meeting and greeting clients ,ensuring all clients receive VIP treatment
• Booking and managing online meeting room booking system
• Booking of breakfast & lunches for meetings
• Setting up/closing down of staff kitchens around office
• Operating main switchboard , in polite and confident manner
• Booking couriers local and international
• Dealing with incoming deliveries and mail, also outgoing mail
• Liaising with admin team and bankers on their requirements
• Invoicing, stocktaking and ordering of goods for offices
• Assist with Friday Lunch for office , theme days and adhoc events
• Work with other service providers, cleaners/ maintenance/ security to ensure a smooth and efficient service
• Assist in other associated reception duties when required
If this position appeals to you, and you hold similar experience then please apply today!
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
London, United Kingdom
Reception / Receptionist
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 820543
Posted Date: 27/11/2018