Team Assistant - London, United Kingdom
£22,000.00 - £25,000.00
A global City based recruitment company are looking for a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to a team of 15 consultants. This role will be providing team support to a variety of people, so someone used to dealing with a wide range of personalities will be ideal. This is incredibly fast paced, so outstanding prioritisation and workload management capabilities is essential. As well as using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, you will need strong secretarial skills including accurate and fast typing skills.
Duties will involve:
- Typing and reformatting CVs, correspondence and letters, amending interview notes.
- Database work including registering of candidates/jobs on their database including “coding” candidates.
- Producing rejection letters by email for candidates.
- Producing and sending of mailshots via post and email.
- Scanning documents onto their database.
- Producing and sending out via email and post temporary contract letters to clients and candidates.
- Formatting data for presentations/reviews.
- Chasing compliance details.
- Generally maintaining and updating the database including “coding” candidates.
- Telephone cover – incoming calls are routed to the support staff.
- Reception Cover.
- Restaurant bookings.
London, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accountant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Team Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 820666
Posted Date: 23/11/2018