Team Assistant - London, United Kingdom
£13.00 - £15.00
We have an exciting, Team Assistant / Administrator role working for a well established global bank with in the heart of the City of London.
This fantastic temporary ongoing role is paying up to £15.00 ph and is starting immediately!
This is a great role for a highly organised and methodical candidate.
Some Duties include:
- Booking travel for all staff members
- Maintaining the calendar arrangements for the team
- Ordering stock and stationery for the entire office
- Assisting with invoicing and processing expenses for senior staff members
- Organising catering for meetings
- Dealing with internal events for the team
- Providing all administration duties
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Ensure all database’s are up to date and have all the correct information
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The Idea Team Assistant / Administrator will have previous experience within financial services
- Ideally advanced level of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work well within a team and alone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organised
- Able to work well under high pressure
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a professional outlook
If you believe you have the skills this role requires, please apply online immediately!
London, United Kingdom
PA / Entry Level PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Team Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 820701
Posted Date: 18/02/2019