Talent Administrator - London, United Kingdom
£25,000.00 - £26,000.00
A global managing consultancy is seeking a HR Administrator to join their experienced recruitment team based in a prestigious offices in the heart of London. You’ll have amazing supportive team around you and the company offers great company culture in return for your hard work.
Responsibilities for the HR Administrator would be:
- Creating reporting dashboards to support decision-making
- Extensive diary management for recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers
- Organising candidate events and preparing materials and equipment. Creating meeting agendas and schedules
- Co-ordinating the recruitment process for candidates from application through to verbal offer
The ideal HR administrator would have the following attributes:
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills to create reports for board-level audience
- Resilient and able to work to deadlines with speed and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with highly confidential situation
This is an outstanding opportunity to get involved in a leading company. Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers. Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
London, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Talent Administrator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 821035
Posted Date: 05/12/2018