Associate Recruitment Business Partner - London, United Kingdom
£48,000.00 - £50,000.00
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen at a leading liquidity provider and specialist market maker who are looking for an Associate Recruitment Business Partner. The purpose of this role is to focus on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of talent across all business functions. The Associate Recruitment Business Partner is required to have a high level of commercial awareness suitable for providing recruitment advice to mid management level. A critical element of the role involves process improvement to decrease cost and time to hire whilst improving candidate experience with the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage the recruitment process – from candidate screening through to interview, candidate feedback and offer negotiation.
• Source potential and develop a continual pipeline of candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
• Develop an extensive network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
• Develop new and innovative approaches to attract quality candidates using a variety of networking tools including but not limited to: contacting potential candidates via LinkedIn and other social media sites, online databases, Boolean keyword searching on Internet portals, contact lists, agencies, networking, and attending industry and diversity related events.
• Utilise CV search functions from a variety of job boards
• Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, psychometric assessments and behavioural based interviewing
• Manage the psychometric assessments
• Articulate and sell the company proposition to candidates via networking events, professional networks and face to face candidate interaction
• Generate both internal and external candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
• Foster relationships with passive talent
• Ensure constructive feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
• Utilise innovative skills and competency testing techniques suitable for the role
• Research competitors packages, financial and non-financial
• Hold an understanding of trends in the recruitment market
• Work with the Head of HR and HR Business Partners in their meetings with internal clients to problem solve, createstrategies, and define the candidate identification
• Organise and attend agency briefings and events to develop relationships between the company and specialist agencies.
• Provide progress update and business development opportunities to the recruitment strategy for each role.
• Work with line managers to ensure that clear job descriptions and person specs are produced with benchmarking and relevant governance approval in place.
• Review the PSL annually, ensuring terms of business are served with new and existing agencies
• Build, develop and maintain an in-house candidate database and enhance the Company recruitment portal with workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking
• Report on all analytics gained from recruitment systems or external sites e.g. Linkedin within the agreed timescales
• Implement simple, effective and track-able resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
• Provide regular progress reports to Head of HR and HR Business Partners at the HR team meeting
• Recruitment agency experience in a resource or associate consultant position.
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements
• Well developed interview skills and telephone manner
• Strong research and candidate generation skills
• Familiarity with current sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing techniques and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage work requests working to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality
• Ability to deliver a recruitment service in line with the agreed service levels.
• Computer literate.
• Educated to degree level / or equivalent experience or qualifications
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or call Carly Thomas or Catherine Johnson on 02078867174
London, United Kingdom
Generalist / Generalist
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Associate Recruitment Business Partner
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 821192
Posted Date: 04/01/2019