Executive Assistant - London, United Kingdom
£80,000.00 - £100,000.00
EA to Entrepreneur
Crone Corkill is currently assisting an incredibly busy Entrepreneur to find the perfect EA to support them across numerous business across a range of industries (from law to publishing and the creative sector). The role will be all encompassing and will be to support them as a right-hand across all businesses.
- Coordinating complex and every-changing daily calendar;
- Organising meetings and events;
- Booking and managing appointments;
- Coordinating communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients;
- Manage extensive and complex travel on a global scale;
- Organising accommodation;
- Researching various topics to assist Partner with background reading;
- Researching a broad range of subjects and summarising information to create succinct reports.
- Academics: 2:1 or above and an MA as a preference
- Flexible to work 24/7 when required
- A minimum of 5+ years’ previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment;
- You will need to be a good communicator (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people's needs easily;
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers. Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
London, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 821626
Posted Date: 09/01/2019