Evening Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
£21,000.00 - £25,000.00
My prestigious Client is a leading investment bank, who are seeking an Evening Receptionist & Database Administrator to work in their stunning offices, based in the heart of Mayfair. With several offices worldwide this is an amazing opportunity to join a well-respected investment bank. With the unique opportunity to have Fridays off!
- Managing the switchboard in the evening
- Assisting with afterhour’s meetings and visitors (showing visitors to rooms, liaising with security, etc.)
- Ensure that the firms HR Databases accurately reflect current staff details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, change of address and other personal details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other records
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained and filing is completed in a timely manner
- Proactively add and remove new joiners and leavers from various databases and accounts according to checklists
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Able to work with minimal supervision and often take instruction remotely
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills being highly competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Team player who enjoys being busy but can cope with occasional down time
- Strong administration skills
If this position appeals to you, please apply online today!
Crone Corkill will be in touch with a full description of the position if you possess the desired experience.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
London, United Kingdom
Reception / Receptionist
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Evening Receptionist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 821712
Posted Date: 08/01/2019