PA/Office Coordinator - LONDON, United Kingdom
£16.00 - £18.00
A new exciting opportunity has arisen, for an Office Coordinator/PA to join a new start-up Tech company based in a fantastic City location. This role requires a high level of executive support where you can contribute to the effectiveness of the day to day operation of the business. You will work closely with the founder and support the wider team.
This is a part-time role that will be spread over 3/4 days, but will be flexible as to what days/hours are required. The normal office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm. This is ongoing temporary role, with the view to go permanent.
The key duties:
- Diary management
- Booking external/internal meetings
- Email management
- Answering the phone, directing to correct contact
- Travel arrangements - flights, accommodation, airport pickups / dropoffs, restaurant reservations
- Events internal/external
- Board reports
- Collating and preparing documentation for meetings
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Personal duties
- Minute taking from internal meetings
- Bank runs
- Previous experience in a support role
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Highly organised and methodical. Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Positive attitude, flexible and accommodating.
- Conscientious and committed
If you are interested in this position and possess the experience and skills required please apply online now!
LONDON, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PA/Office Coordinator
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 821769
Posted Date: 09/01/2019