Team Assistant - , United Kingdom
£23,000.00 - £25,000.00
Up to £25k
*Please note this role only for people who are on short notice*
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Team Assistant reporting into a Senior PA, working within a leading international media publication. This a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to take on a meaty role within a well known company.
- Assist with travel and accommodation arrangements (including visa processing and legal documentation needed for travelling) for Executive Director.
- Manage the Executive Directors diary and meetings
- Act as first point of call for Executive Director
- Field telephone calls for the Executive Director and colleagues
- Organise meetings, This will include staff/team meetings and meetings with external customers booking meeting rooms with appropriate facilities, inform reception staff and greet arriving guests when necessary
- Help the PA to the Chief Commercial Officer, Editorial Director & Chief Technology Officer with adhoc duties when there is an over flow of work.
- To organise and run internal events as required
- Maintain central electronic records of all absences (eg sickness, holiday and travel) and ensuring that relevant people have access to it. The sickness records (summary and Return to Work forms) are to be passed to HR on a monthly basis
The ideal skills for this role are:
- A level education or equivalent (Professional qualifications an advantage)
- Experience of supporting a Director or senior member of staff
- Experience of an administrative position in similar environment
- Experience of working in a professional environment
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems (Word, Excel)
If this position appeals to you and you hold the relevant experience then please apply today!
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers. Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Team Assistant
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 821775
Posted Date: 11/02/2019