PA - London, United Kingdom
£35,000.00 - £35,000.00
Personal Assistant supporting Equity Partner
I have such an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join a buzzing property company based in Mayfair. There are around 250 based in the London office and they are seeking a PA to support their LOVELY Equity Partner 1:1.
Key duties within the role would involve :
- Support for Head of department, which will include liaison with partners and clients, arranging meetings and follow up, including fee earning and direct client work support.
- Organising all travel arrangements as necessary, and dealing with personal matters as requested.
- Dealing with email, correspondence, calls and meetings including high value/sensitive/confidential information.
- Preparing presentation and other materials, including power point presentations and speeches.
- Other document preparation and filing as requested.
- Maintaining good records, financial information and other information, as necessary.
- Full diary management.
- Typing and circulating minutes and agendas for meetings, and other documents.
- Keep track of and filing expenses.
- Basic book keeping skills.
- Liaising with other management partners to help support optimum running of the firm.
To apply for the role, it is essential that you have worked within property previously.
Please apply if this is for you!
London, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PA
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 822025
Posted Date: 15/02/2019