Administration Assistant - london, United Kingdom
£20,000.00 - £23,000.00
Up to £23k
Our city-based client seek a friendly, switched on and hardworking Administration Assistant to support their boutique Accountancy Firm!
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with 1-2 years office administration experience who want to work in a welcoming and interactive company who encourage hard work and responsibility.Their ideal candidate will possess impeccable attention to detail, as many of the completed tasks will be presented to prospective clients.
- Issuing VAT invoices
- Scanning and processing post in & out
- Greeting clients and making refreshments
- Generating fee analyses for clients
- Setting up new clients on our internal systems
- Creating and issuing letters of engagement
- General office admin (copying, scanning etc)
- Depositing cheques/cash
- Completing anti-money laundering reports
- Washing up / keeping the office tidy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Be a Graduate or have at least 1-2 years office administration experience
- Must be able to use Word and Excel without direction
- Proactive approach with high level of initiative
If this position appeals to you, please apply online today!Crone Corkill will be in touch with a full description of the position if you possess the desired experience.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers. Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
london, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: london, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 822287
Posted Date: 05/02/2019