Team Assistant - London, United Kingdom
£16.00 - £19.00
Our client and Investment Bank based in The Docklands are looking for a bright and switched on team assistant to join their busy sales and trading epartment. This role requires a high level of executive support.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Travel arrangements when needed
- Invoices and expenses
- Occasional minute taking if required
- Diary Management
- Assist with research for meeting documents
- Update policies and procedures for departments
- Proof reading internal and external communications
- Help with new starter and ongoing training
- Adhoc duties
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Positive attitude, flexible and accommodating.
- Highly organised and methodical. Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Microsoft office, intermediate level or above.
- Experience of a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Conscientious and committed
- Be willing to learn and develop within the role
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
London, United Kingdom
Secretarial / Float Team Secretary
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Team Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 823382
Posted Date: 08/05/2019