Events Coordinator - London , United Kingdom
£24,000.00 - £26,000.00
We have an incredibly opportunity for a star events candidate! Our client is a well-known membership group that works to promote London as the best city in the world to create business.
The Events Coordinator plays a pivotal role in the delivery of the events programme, reporting to the Senior Events Manager whilst working across the team and business.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in an established and successful company that pride themselves on creating interesting and thought provoking events. The events team delivers a varied programme of c.120 events per year, ranging from small policy briefings and roundtables to large commercial conferences and awards.
Please note that this position requires you to have experience running actual events, and not just the sales.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery of a high-quality events programme, building on its existing success: ensuring it remains impactful, relevant to members and targets, with diverse line ups and formats to ensure enduring appeal-delivered within any set budget and on schedule
- Delivery of circa 25 events on a range of topics for our members, from planning through to the day itself to post-event follow-up. These events will range from roundtable breakfast/lunches/dinners to theatre style briefings.
- Support Senior Events Manager and other members of the team in the delivery of larger events including within the commercial event remit.
- Work proactively across teams, including the rest of corporate affairs, policy and BD, to ensure delivered events support member retention and recruitment as well as stakeholder engagement
- Deliver effective and sustained relationships with internal clients, hosts/venues, suppliers and events partners to enable consistent and optimal delivery of events
- Produce event plans, invitations lists, timelines and briefs for speakers, sponsors or materials production. Be the point person for delegate/RSVP liaison.
- Prepare core event materials using existing templates, including: pre-event papers/delegate packs, slides, biographies and speaker/sponsor briefs, badges, name plates, attendee lists and addendums
- Manage specific costs for elements of events, as necessary and as guided by the Senior Events Manager or specific events lead
- Monitor and evaluate agreed event KPIs, ensuring events deliver measureable ROI
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An events professional with a track record in delivering events that achieve impact across a range of formats and audiences
- Proficient and experienced in preparing event materials as well as in-office & on-site support.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal and self-presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills, with proven ability to multi-task and maintain meticulous attention to detail
- Sense of humour, self-awareness, curiosity and desire to continue to develop and learn
- Motivational, inspirational and enthusiastic approach to events and line management
- Flexible working hours required to administer early morning and evening events.
- IT literate: essential proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a CRM database (ideally Microsoft Dynamics); desirable experience of Aventri or similar events software
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
London , United Kingdom
Events / Event Assistant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Events Coordinator
Location: London , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 823807
Posted Date: 10/04/2019