HR Administrator - London, United Kingdom
£28,000.00 - £32,000.00
7 Month FTC
Our City based client is a leading software provider for the global financial service industry and are looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy, vibrant team for a 7 month FTC. This position will provide general support in the areas of Onboarding, Offboarding, Benefits, HR Operations and other areas of HR as needed. This is a fantastic opportunity somebody to gain valuable industry experience within a well-known company.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the HR team to provide HR support to all employees;
- Provides HR support to all employees, including responding to general employee and manager requests;
- Coordinate the onboarding process and partner with relevant stakeholders to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new hires across the group;
- Responsible for the preparation of new starter documentation;
- Conduct new starter HR and Benefit inductions as/when required;
- Administer and analyse new joiner feedback (survey and end of probation interviews as required);
- Assist with absence queries and ensure that these are reflected within the relevant systems and communicated to relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinate offboarding process and partner with relevant stakeholders to ensure that leaving details are captured and processed in a timely manner;
- Work with finance and payroll on coordination of HR related items;
- Liaise with the Indian office to maintain the HR system and input data into HR and other systems as required;
- Prepare salary and bonus notifications to employees;
- Assist with other HR tasks and projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- HR experience would be desirable but not essential but has strong organisational skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities and is pragmatic and commercial in approach, is solutions driven and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Proven time management skills, including prioritising and the ability to multi –task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
London, United Kingdom
Human Resources / Admin/Assistant HR
Fixed Term Contract Position
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract Position
Reference ID: 823879
Posted Date: 12/04/2019