Office Assistant - , United Kingdom
£20,000.00 - £23,000.00
Boutique Investment Firm
I have an exciting opportunity for an upbeat and positive individual at the start of their career, looking to join a growing, dynamic investment company!!
As an Office Assistant, key duties would involve :
- Answering the telephone and responding to internal and external emails on issues pertinent room bookings and catering
- Meeting and greeting all guests in a welcoming and professional manner + attending to their refreshments needs once showed them into the meeting rooms
- Managing meeting rooms booking in Outlook and coordinating with the admin staff in Milan and Rome, ensuring that meeting requirements are met (VCs connection, refreshments + special requests)
- Checking meeting rooms throughout the day, ensuring all rooms are ready ahead of meetings: cleared after use and tidied up
- Maintaining the pantry area tidy and keeping supplies at the right level + making sure the dishes are placed in the dishwasher and that we have enough cutlery and crockery for the meetings
- Replenishing fridge of drinks for guests throughout the day
- Checking the toilets at floor level throughout the day to make sure they are presentable as they are used by guests (if problems are found – report to EA)
- Supporting the Directors from Italy with scanning, binding & printing (this includes assisting their assistants in supporting them with their business needs – including at times, fetching lunches, etc.)
- Being the point of contact for the colleagues in Milan and Rome for all VCs connections for the Directors and their guests.
To apply for the role, they are seeking an eager and driven individual who can bring a positive attitude!
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers. Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 824573
Posted Date: 10/04/2019