Executive Assistant - , United Kingdom
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00
9 Month Maternity Contract
French Speaking (Preferably) EA
A fantastic position for a French Speaking EA has opened within a boutique Private Wealth Company based in Paddington. This position is for a 9 month maternity cover, supporting the Partner and Head of HR and CFO.The company is large and powerful however has a small office feel to it, and seek somebody who has a ‘muck in’ attitude to join them.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management. Booking and overseeing all meetings and conference calls
- Arranging Board meetings for one of our coffee brands, and Internal Operational Partners Meetings on a quarterly basis, in London and abroad – this includes support to the whole team in terms of hotel bookings and transport, dinner reservations etc.)
- Booking international travel and compiling travel itineraries
- Processing of expenses and invoices
- General office administration along with the two assistants onsite at the London office
- Liaising with PAs and other executives within the group and build relationships both internally and externally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous EA to CEO/ Managing Partner experience, or at least 5 years PA experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interface with key executives in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English. French, is essential, Spanish or German a plus.
- Ability to multi task and to stay calm under pressure
- Proactive and a self starter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise efficiently
- Team player and diplomatic
- Demonstrate professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
, United Kingdom
PA / EA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 824615
Posted Date: 09/04/2019