Office Administrator - , United Kingdom
£22,000.00 - £24,000.00
Office Administrator, Executive Search
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a junior Office Administrator to join a fun and friendly team in a highly successful Financial Services Executive Search company. Based in their stunning offices in the heart of Mayfair.
- Responsible for reception and guest management
- Management of office diaries to ensure meeting rooms are available
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and ready for any meetings, including the setting up of video conferences
- Answering the telephones and ensuring smooth, efficient and professional communication to all stakeholders and employees, monitoring the answer phone, taking messages and transferring calls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 6 months’ work experience in an office based environment or 1 year within a fast paced working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager and openly enthusiastic
If this position appeals to you, please apply online today!
Crone Corkill will be in touch with a full description of the position if you possess the desired experience.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service, which combines speed and quality.
, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 824682
Posted Date: 11/04/2019