PA / Office Manager - LONDON, United Kingdom
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00
PA / Office Manager West End, London
My client is a prestigious private equity firm, based in the heart of the West End, and they are seeking a PA/ Office Manager to join their friendly team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a phenomenal company where you can really make the role your own.
- Make travel arrangements noting a heavy global travel schedule for 3 portfolio managers:
- Flights, hotels, rental cars, airport transfers, meeting and/or conference logistics
- Organise and schedule meetings within and outside the UK
- Plan appointments and events for the whole investment team (6-8 professionals) as needed
- Act as point of contact between PMs and marketing, middle office, and investment teams
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to Portfolio Managers’ queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot issues where appropriate
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar
- Knowledge of office procedures – expenses, accounting etc
- Solid experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel) and G Suite (email, calendar)
- Experience using office equipment, including printers, copiers, and scanners
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person)
If this position appeals to you, please apply online today!
Crone Corkill will be in touch with a full description of the position if you possess the desired experience.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
LONDON, United Kingdom
Admin / Office Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PA / Office Manager
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 824801
Posted Date: 30/09/2019