Office Administrator - , United Kingdom
£24,000.00 - £25,000.00
My prestigious client is looking for an Office Assistant to work alongside 5 experienced team members, providing administrative support to them, ensuring the smooth running of the office. Based 5 minutes from Hammersmith station, my client is a premier lifestyle property development company. With a mixture of residential and business properties this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a hugely successfully property company. Candidates should have a strong attention to detail and have to use their own initiative and be able to hit the ground running.
- Telephone and reception duties, including meeting and greeting guests
- Organising meetings, including meeting room refreshments and preparation
- Office management – ensuring equipment is working correctly; ordering consumables
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Postage and couriers
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, consultants and other third parties on behalf of the team
- Assisting with accounts payable processes, e.g. raising payment vouchers, querying invoices with suppliers
- Assisting with estate management matters (e.g. utilities, service charges, liaising with managing agents)
- Liaising with Malaysia company staff, e.g. to arrange calls, meetings or couriers
- Providing general administrative support to other team members when requested.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 1-2 years office experience
- High level of initiative and desire to get involved
- Willingness to work in a small office
- Microsoft Office experience
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 824984
Posted Date: 31/05/2019