Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
£28,000.00 - £30,000.00
Receptionist - Global Commodity Trading Company - Based in Victoria
£28-30,000 (6-9 month Contract)
I have a wonderful opportunity for a very client facing, personable and presentable candidate to join a growing Global Trading Commodity Company, based in Victoria.
This role is working as a 6-9 month contract (Maternity Cover) to start mid-June!
This role will be working as a Receptionist, alongside one other who is DIVINE!
Key duties within the role will involve :
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy, including clearing away dead petals and leafs that fall from flowers display or plants
- Ensuring that the newspapers at reception are displayed neatly after use
- Clearing away of any drink ware items that are left at reception
- Ensuring that reception provides a quality service to all staff and guests
- Receiving calls promptly and efficiently, identifying the caller’s requirements, transferring calls as appropriate and taking messages, while at all times projecting the company’s image in a courteous, efficient and helpful manner
- First point of contact: meeting, greeting and welcoming business clients and staff in a professional and friendly manner in order to portray a professional business image
- Booking meeting rooms, following up meeting room requests and maintaining the meeting room calendar
- Stock take of meeting room materials – keeping updated lists/ includes branded stationary
- Printing daily meeting room calendars and displaying on every door, ensuring to update when any changes are made
- Preparing and organising meeting rooms and board rooms
- Ordering lunches for meetings as requested, ensuring that dietary requirements are always asked for in advance
- Preparing refreshments and lunches as required
- Setting up and connecting video conferences and conference calls etc. liaising with IT for specific requests
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail and distributing to the appropriate person/office
- Recording and handling all incoming and out going couriers and distribute to the appropriate person
- Handling payslips – liaising with HR ex-employee payslips need to be couriered to correct address
- Arranging national and international couriers with the appropriate companies
- Coordinate daily activities with building reception i.e. visitors, contractors
- Collecting deliveries from building reception and arranging it in the kitchens as appropriate
- Laying out fresh fruit first thing in the morning
- Keeping internal telephone directory up to date
- Keeping our internal spreadsheets/logs up to date i.e. couriers and meter readings
- Binding and preparing documents
- Organising fobs with ground floor reception for new starters and keeping a record of spare fobs and passes
- Updating the desk calendar for visiting employees from global offices,
- Ordering stationary accordingly for the stationary cupboards.
Ideally the candidate will have experience in either a Reception or Cabin Crew role, so that you understand the pace required!
They are such a wonderful team - I've worked with them lots before! If you feel that this role is for you, please apply online immediately!
London, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 825133
Posted Date: 07/05/2019