Legal Executive Assistant - London, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a corporate Legal Executive Assistant to join their International Investment Bank in their City! The role requires you to start immediately, on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent and paying up to £200 a day! The candidate must have relevant experience in finance and professional services, and a keen team player and want to learn and develop in a busy, fast paced and demanding environment.
It is desired to have worked in a legal firm or a legal team within a Finance company.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from partners and organisations
- Complex diary management
- International travel booking and co-ordination
- Producing travel itineraries
- Managing activities and small projects
- Handling confidential information
- Organising internal and external board meetings
- Support with preparing board papers as required
- Liaising with clients to ensure client queries are dealt with
- Assist with the billing process – sending invoices to clients
- General adhoc support
- Supporting other key senior legal leadership positions
The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, be organised, a good attention to detail and able to demonstrate high standards of work, and prioritise their workload efficiently. Also, confident, excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and build relationships across the business, and able to work on their own as well as within a team and be solution focused!
If you are interested in this position please apply NOW!
London, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Legal Executive Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825222
Posted Date: 08/05/2019