Receptionist - , United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist in the Big City!
One of our top clients based in the City are seeking a corporate receptionist to work on their busy Front of Office on a temp to perm basis, and paying up to £23K. The ideal candidate will be well spoken, immaculately presented and preferable have previous experience in a corporate environment.
Duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all staff and clients
- Maintaining the reception area, ensuring that this is clean and tidy
- Managing the diaries for all meeting rooms
- Managing a busy switchboard and taking accurate messages
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring that it is sent out on time
- Maintaining filing, correspondence and photocopying
- Receiving incoming calls, filtering or referring appropriately
- Meeting and greeting clients, settling guests appropriately and informing host
- Managing travel bookings including international travel and ensuring all travel is kept within company travel policy
- Assisting in company administration e.g. assisting secretaries with support tasks where possible
The ideal candidate will have corporate reception experience preferable and able to work both alone and in a team. This is an extremely fast paced and varied role so candidates must be able to work on their own initiative, and be able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure. Also, be polished, have a strong telephone manner, good IT skills and personable.
If you are interested please APPLY NOW!
, United Kingdom
Reception / Receptionist
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825227
Posted Date: 08/05/2019