Corporate Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
Corporate Receptionist- City of London- Immediate Start- £24,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Receptionist within the City of London.
Our client are seeking a corporate receptionist to work on their stand alone Reception a temporary basis with the opportunity for this to move into a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will be well spoken, immaculately presented and preferable have previous experience in a corporate environment. The role is to provide administrative support to HR, the Travel Executive and the Office Services Executive to ensure office services are completed effectively.
Duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all staff and clients
- Maintaining the reception area, ensuring that this is clean and tidy
- Managing the diaries for all meeting rooms
- Managing a busy switchboard and taking accurate messages
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring that it is sent out on time
- Booking business travel for other employees
- Providing full cover for the travel executive in the event of sickness/holiday absences
- Maintaining filing, correspondence and photocopying
- Receiving incoming calls, filtering or referring appropriately
- Checking stock supplies for the office / reception area
- Liaising with the Office Services Manager and the maintenance team
- Meeting and greeting clients, settling guests appropriately and informing host
- Assisting in company administration e.g. assisting secretaries with support tasks where possible
This is an extremely fast paced and varied role so candidates must be able to work on their own initiative, be organised, be able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure. Also, be polished, have a strong telephone manner and able to use a busy switchboard, good customer service skills, good IT skills and be personable.
If you are interested please APPLY NOW!
London, United Kingdom
Reception / Receptionist
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Corporate Receptionist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825617
Posted Date: 16/05/2019