Executive Assistant - , United Kingdom
£38,000.00 - £42,000.00
Crone Corkill are delighted to be working on an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to provide an efficient and comprehensive business support service to the Chief Executive, Chairmen and Executive Directors of a medical legal business based in the Docklands.
The following key skills are required:
- Understanding of organisation and business strategy
- Ability to identify priorities, use initiative and work to deadlines
- Discreet, trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
- High level of proficiency in audio transcription
- Ability to manage electronic diaries/filing systems
- Strong administrative skills and exceptionally well organised
- Able to deal effectively and diplomatically with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Good communications skills and telephone manner
- Understanding of medical and legal terminology an advantage
- Flexibility is important because of the variety of work and the need to provide support across the Executive.
- Good understanding of the core systems
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and demands
- Punctual and good time management
- To deal with external and internal post (including email): identify priority items and take action as appropriate in the absence of the CE/Executive Directors.
- The provision of a comprehensive administration and secretarial support service including word processing, photocopying, document management, filing and email/internet
- Personally undertake routine tasks i.e. composition of standard letters / emails and dealing with general enquiries
- To undertake research, prepare reports, responses, presentations and briefing papers for the CE and members of the Executive as required.
- To maintain an effective diary management system , coordinating appointments and meetings for the CE and Executive, sorting an re-prioritising enquiries as necessary
- Arrange venues and hospitality for meetings.
- To ensure agendas/papers are available for appropriate Director(s) ahead of meetings, including the production and distribution of minutes, copying, collection and archiving of all necessary supporting papers.
- To organise travel and accommodation as necessary
- Handling initial telephone calls into the Executive, screening and re-directing to other resources if more appropriate and personally resolving routine enquiries.
- Personally undertake organisation of suitable events/functions
- To maintain the Executive filing systems in both electronic and hard copy and the provision of information as required to support the effective management of the Executive office.
- The postholder is expected to maintain high standards of service in spite of variations in the volume of work, and within the constraints of tight deadlines.
- To take personal responsibility to resolve routine matters and to prioritise own workloads
- Expense management on behalf of the CE and Chairman
- From time to time carry out other duties in accordance with position and experience
, United Kingdom
PA / EA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 825944
Posted Date: 04/06/2019