PA - London, United Kingdom
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00
Real Estate Development
Our client is a privately-owned, global real estate company who specialise in development, asset and investment management of real estate. They currently seek a Personal Assistant who is organised, experienced and sparky to support 5 people in their Student Housing Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a lovely team within a large and globally renowned organisation.
- Diary management and coordination, including liaising with internal and external contacts to
arrange meetings, conference calls etc.
- Screening calls and placing calls to internal and external contacts, with an appropriate
developed appreciation for importance and priority (e.g. internal hierarchy, major clients).
- Checking, arranging, formatting and amending documents including memos, reports and presentations with a perfectionist’s care for detail.
- Compose and revise confidential legal documents and correspondence such as agreements, contracts, correspondence, interoffice memos, reports, charts, and tables.
- Preparation of attractive presentation materials and charts from draft content provided.
- Drafting correspondence where required.
- General typing, copying, printing and binding.
- Maintaining address books and an effective filing system of correspondence.
- Travel and accommodation booking: proactive research and presentation of options, using initiative to anticipate requirements and look for optimal cost-effective solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Excellent ability in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Some experience in real estate / private equity environment useful, not essential.
- Prior experience as a team PA essential.
Crone Corkill is a market leader in the business support and PA field. The scope of our expertise ranges from entry level Administrators, Receptionists, Team Assistants / Team Secretaries to PAs, EAs and Office Managers.
Crone Corkill is committed to delivering an efficient service which combines speed and quality.
London, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PA
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 826075
Posted Date: 31/05/2019