IT Administrator - Taunton, United Kingdom
£9.23 - £9.23
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a 6 month contract based on a salary of £18000 pro rata as an IT Hardware Administrator to work in Central Taunton for a large company in their Head Office
The company offers a great working environment, the hours are very flexible to suit the selected candidate but will be full time based on 37.5 per week.
- Working in a team of 5 and full training given
- This is a manual position, and will involve a lot of lifting boxes and moving stock around the building. (60%)
- You will also be responsible for managing assets and stock taking
- Small repairs on IT equipment including wiping hard drives (training given)
- General IT Administration
- Some office skills and experience required
- The ability to learn and willingness to help out colleagues
- Strong communication skills
- You will be a hard working person who will always look for work to do
- You will have strong work ethics.
If this sounds like you please apply online now as this role is to start ASAP!
Taunton, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Taunton, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 826347
Posted Date: 10/06/2019