Recruitment and Candidate Team Assistant - London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Recruitment Team Assistant to work for Crone Corkill City and provide Secretarial and Administrative support to a busy onsite Recruitment team and Co-ordinate our Candidate attraction. We are looking for someone who is able to source and register candidates on a daily basis, as well as help out on the support side.
The ideal candidate will work well in a busy and social office; have solid Secretarial/Administrative experience working within a Recruitment support position and/or exposure to Candidate Resourcing.
This role is to start ASAP and will be on a permanent basis, paying £25,000-£28,000pa plus a good commission package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and Registering candidates on a daily basis
- Ad-hoc secretarial support for other team members
- Co-ordination of meeting agendas
- Minute taking at weekly meetings
- General team admin
- Managing candidate events
- Championing social media updates
- Creating and coordinating candidate mailers on a monthly basis
- Assistance in coordination of appointment of all roles; including setting up interviews and collating feedback
If you have a corporate or blue chip secretarial background; excellent systems, communication and organisational skills and have experience within the Recruitment world then apply online at www.cronecorkill.co.uk or call Abby Jordan on 0207 390 7000.
Recruitment/Admin/Secretarial/Team Assistant/Candidate Resourcer/Team Admin
London, United Kingdom
Admin / Accounts Admin
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Recruitment and Candidate Team Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 826548
Posted Date: 13/08/2019