Marketing Coordinator - London, United Kingdom
£22,000.00 - £25,000.00
We have an exciting temporary to permanent position for a Marketing Coordinator working for a well established FMCG organisation close to Green Park tube! This lovely role is based in the heart of Mayfair paying £26 - 30k depending on experience! You will be supporting the Brand Manager in the day to day running of the UK marketing office and website.
This exciting role is very varied and is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in social media and the latest technologies and trends! You will assist in industry research for PR & Digital as well as being responsible for responding to press requests from PR agencies.
Further duties include;
- Managing the marketing calendar
- Copy writing for consumer facing materials
- Analysing ROI on key activities & monthly reporting
- Liaising with external agencies
- Support across all marketing functions including CRM, Social media, PR & more
- Help organise press & consumer events and ensuring the critical path is followed
In order to be successful for this role you must be analytical and able to think on your feet! Creativity and an eye for visual appeal is preferred and experience in a PR / Marketing / Communications or Digital environment is required. If you feel you have the skills this role requires then please apply now!
London, United Kingdom
Marketing / Marketing Assistant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 827239
Posted Date: 11/07/2019