Sales Coordinator - London, United Kingdom
£23,000.00 - £27,000.00
Sales Coordinator for Global Estate Agency, Clapham office
An exciting opportunity is now available to join a leading global real estate service provider.
As Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing responses to customer and client inquiries and process them accordingly. This role has a fantastic mix of client services, administration and handling inquiries. Your daily tasks will include:
- Diary management for negotiators, agenda for weekly sales meetings
- PA duties to the Head of Department
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner, representing the company and providing a first class client experience.
- Liaising with sales teams to ensure the smooth sales of all properties
- Booking advertising in national and local publications, window cards and flyers
- Managing payroll and invoicing
- General admin and ad hoc
My client is ideally looking for a graduate or someone of graduate caliber that has a secretarial qualification. Ideally you will have up to 1 years’ experience working in an administration role previously. It is important that you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong people management skills, a meticulous attention to detail and an ability to cope with routine tasks. You will play a key role in the smooth running of the sales and therefore it is important that you are a dependable individual, someone that your team can rely on to produce work to deadlines.
If you have the experience that this role requires, please apply online now.
London, United Kingdom
Admin / Team Co-ordinator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 827258
Posted Date: 12/07/2019