Sales Coordinator - London, United Kingdom
• Liaise with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the REAPIT and other IT systems.
• Oversee the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR.
• Booking advertising in national and local publications, window cards and flyers.
• Payroll; timesheets, holiday, sickness report, petty cash.
• Invoicing: other agents invoices, sales invoices, occasional office invoice.
• Compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc. preparing agency agreements, gathering correct compliance docs from individual or company depending on the ownership of the property.
• General office administration
• Diary management for negotiators, agenda for weekly sales meeting.
• Adhere to the companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc.
• PA duties to the Head of Department.
Polished and well spoken please!
London, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 827995
Posted Date: 12/08/2019