Finance Assistant - Stock & Logistics - Taunton, United Kingdom
£8.84 - £8.84
Finance Assistant – Stock & Logistics
Start 30/09/2019 for 12 weeks
Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm
£8.84 per hour
To support the Stock & Logistics team with Christmas volume processing relating to stock intake & stock movements.
- Support the Cosmetics Stock Goods In Processes, including first line support for store queries
- Support Stock Movement processing
- Support the Stock write-off process
- Processing stockfile adjustments
- Demonstrating the Debenhams behaviours through how work is delivered
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Working daily with Stock and Logistics teams
- Liaison with the UK stores, DC’s and FC’s
- Working closely with the Goods For Resale Accounts Payable team
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve deadlines
- Accurate and efficient
- Organised, prioritised and flexible working ethic.
- Systems literate – Experience of Microsoft applications in particular Excel skills.
- Experience of working in a finance environment desirable.
Taunton, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accountant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Finance Assistant - Stock & Logistics
Location: Taunton, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829045
Posted Date: 25/09/2019