Transaction Management Assistant - London, United Kingdom
Transaction Management Assistant
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Transaction Management Assistant to join a financial services firm based in central City location. This Is a permanent vacancy offering up to £28,000.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a Law Graduate with experience within the professional/financial services sector.
This is an extremely busy role with excellent career progression.
Duties included in this role:
- Extensive handling of legal documentation and reviewing of complex documentation
- Liaising with bankers/lawyers on a regular basis
- Reviewing invoices and fee letters – assisting with financial control
- Being involved with in house projects
- Providing assistance to all managers where required
- Dealing with ad hoc administrative tasks for the team
For this role you must have:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to look through large documentation
- Good organisation skills as you will have multiple projects on the go at any one time
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong administrative skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you have the above skills that this role requires, please apply online now or call Catherine Johnson or Carly Thomas on 0207 390 7000.
London, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accountant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Transaction Management Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 829291
Posted Date: 01/10/2019