Personal Assistant - London, United Kingdom
Personal Assistant Role
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a personal assistant to join a forward thinking Management Consultancy firm in the City of London.
This is a permanent position providing high quality PA support to two Senior partners. The ideal candidate must be extremely organised, with experience of a juggling complex and ever changing diaries. The duties for this role are varied and offer a great opportunity to utilise your skills.
- Proactive diary management
- Book and coordinate travel, accommodation and other logistic arrangements
- Minute-taking at meetings, as required
- Supporting partners with personal administration when needed.
- Stepping in and covering other PA’s when absent
- Producing reports
- Submitting expenses
- Organizing and seeing up meetings & co-ordination
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised, focused and driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good inter-personal skills, able to work effectively with all individuals
- Good typing skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word
If you have the above skills that this role requires, please apply online now or call Catherine or Carly on 0207 390 7000.
London, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accountant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 829462
Posted Date: 08/10/2019