Junior PA - London, United Kingdom
Junior Personal Assistant
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Junior PA to support the founder and 5 others within a small finance company, this is located in cool, quirky offices based in the City of London paying between £22,000-£25,000.
The ideal candidate must be organised. You will need to be a hard-worker who loves to stay proactive and is flexible enough to keep up to date with all new incoming office tasks.
Duties included in this role are:
- Assisting on client meetings and taking down notes
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Client communication
Skills required for this role:
- Must be happy to hot desk and work from home occasionally.
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent telephone manor
- Strong communicational skills, both oral and written
- Competent in the use of standard Microsoft packages
This is a demanding role and the right person must have excellent attention to detail. You must be highly computer literate and have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft packages.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Jessica Bartlett on 0207 886 7172 or apply online.
London, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Junior PA
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829970
Posted Date: 24/10/2019