Team Assistant - London, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Team Assistant to join a Finance Company based in the City of London.
The Team Assistant will be supporting the Investor Relations team as well as other senior team members.
You will need to have previous experience with working in a fast paced corporate environment. This is a permanent position paying between £28,000- £35,000 depending on experience.
Duties included in this role:
- Organising roadshows and client events
- Preparing all roadshow documents and taking charge of schedules/reports/invitations
- Preparing lunches and meetings
- Assisting with booking travel and accommodation
- Diary management
- Assisting a team in a fast paced environment
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Taking charge of all event organisation
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid IT skills
- Excellent communicator/telephone manor
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive approach to work load
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Helen Sundin on 0207 390 7000 or apply online.
London, United Kingdom
PA / Business Assistant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Team Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 830888
Posted Date: 03/12/2019