Paid Search Manager - London, United Kingdom
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this leading Fashion brand as an experienced Paid Marketing Manager to work with Agencies on executing the digital marketing content plan and driving results for multi-faceted campaigns across a broad product range.
About the role
This role is a key role within the business for driving digital performance and delivering the digital marketing content with strong relationships being driven with eCommerce and Trading teams.
The role is an ideal step up for someone who has been working for 2-3 years in Paid Search with some management who is looking for a more senior role where you can have strategic influence.
- Working closely with the external agency to manage and develop the UK and Ireland Pay Per Click (PPC) programme as well as the product listings ads (PLAs) programme
- Work closely with the ecommerce marketing manager (SEO) to understand synergy between the two channels.
- Work and manage external agency relationships to achieve ROI on budgets and schedules.
- Working closely with the internal Marketing team and Finance team to analyse spend, risk and trends
- Reporting weekly to Shareholders and Marketing Director
- Managing two Digital Paid Executives
- Our client is ideally looking for an experienced Paid Search Executive from a retail background who is perhaps looking for their next step up.
- You will have Paid Search/Google Analytic experience, at least 2-3 years’ experience managing multi-faceted, multi-category campaigns.
- You must be commercially minded and results orientated with a proven experience of working to multiple workstreams and deadlines.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in groups and at various levels in the business.
- Ideally you will have managed 1-2 individuals previously
- You must have strong reporting skills including advanced Excel and a solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Competitive salary and flexible reward package
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career
London, United Kingdom
Digital / Digital
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Paid Search Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 831213
Posted Date: 13/01/2020