PART TIME - Fleet Coordinator - London, United Kingdom
£16.00 - £17.00
Looking for a PART TIME Fleet Coordinator at a Retail company head office.
Contractor until March with intention of extending.
21 Hours a week.
£16 - £17 per hour
- To minimise exposure to risk emanating from transport activities.
- To provide first rate access to vehicle services for the companies users.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Contract Management - performance manage contract relationships with several service providers associated with providing all of vehicle. Includes resolving problems arising.
- Contract Development - ensure contract specifications are regularly reviewed and modified to reflect changing business requirements.
- Keep numerous vehicle policies under review and updated to reflect legislative/regulatory and business changes and communicate changes as appropriate.
- Administration of Good Vehicle Operators Licence obligations for over 3.5 tonne vehicles including arrangement of mandatory training for drivers.
- Avoid additional costs through proactive actions – sound knowledge of contract T&C’s, reallocation of early term cars, management of hire car damage claims, resolution of contractor payment queries.
- Liaison with HR Pay & Reward to ensure Company Car policy remains current and appropriate
- Ability to plan and manage resources effectively, delivering to quality, cost and time, whilst juggling changing priorities mainly through contract providers
- Ability to clearly specify contract requirements and performance manage outcomes
- Ability to get results through others by informed delegation and goal setting
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to compile statistical data and produce meaningful information for line management
- A working awareness and experience of transport legislation and regulation
- Awareness and application of detailed contract terms and conditions, lease arrangements and requirements affecting vehicle operations
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in using PC, electronic packages and databases
London, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accountant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PART TIME - Fleet Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 831622
Posted Date: 09/01/2020