Private PA / Administrator - London, United Kingdom
£15.00 - £16.00
Up to £30k + benefits
Private PA / Office Admin
Hours are 8:30 am - 6 pm, Monday to Friday
Our client are an internationally environmental consultancy who are after a Private PA to support the wife of their high-profile Chairman whose schedule of engagements is incredibly hectic and challenging to manage. The chosen candidate will also support their small Consultancy team with administrative duties.
The role will include:
- Complex 1:1 diary management
- Handling and responding to private invitations
- Making private restaurant reservations
- Overseeing and managing catering for private events
- Organising travel associated with private social engagements;
- Scheduling and managing personal appointments, including personal holidays.
- Being the first port of call for greeting and welcoming guests and organising refreshments when required
- Answering and fielding incoming calls
- Overseeing the telephone system (performing phone system maintenance), fire alarm system and door entry system
The ideal candidate will have a resilient, proactive and forward thinking character with experience in a similar environment. For the right person, this role will be as varied as it is challenging in what can be an extremely busy, fast-paced, and unpredictable environment.
If you have experience working as a Private PA and are looking for your next challenge, please apply now!
London, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Private PA / Administrator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 831746
Posted Date: 25/02/2020