Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
£22,000.00 - £22,000.00
Receptionist / Administrator
North East London - Leytonstone
One of London’s leading property development firms is seeking a fantastic Receptionist to join their team. The Receptionist will be a crucial asset to ensuring the smooth running of the office and the rest of the team.
A really lovely team, office and culture so suits someone who is extremely personable, friendly and nothing is too much trouble.
The role will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients to the office
- Diary management on behalf of the team
- Travel arrangements for the team as required
- Handling all telephone inquiries and forwarding as necessary
- Scheduling meetings on behalf of the team
- Taking accurate minutes on behalf of the team
- Drafting correspondence
- Upkeep of all stationary and kitchen supplies as required
- Assisting the Accounts department as required
There may be the odd occasion that you will be asked to work a few hours extra, in particular relating to company events.
If you are a keen, positive, well presented, proactive and a team player, please apply to this Receptionist position now!
London, United Kingdom
Reception / Reception Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 832528
Posted Date: 19/02/2020