Junior Personal Assistant - London, United Kingdom
Junior Personal Assistant
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Junior Personal Assistant to join an Art Gallery in Islington.
This is a permanent Junior PA position paying between £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience. The hours for this role is Tuesday – Saturday from 10am -6pm when the Galley is open to the public. When the Galley is closed over the summer period the hours will be Monday – Friday from 10am -6pm. This is a brand new Junior PA role supporting the directors so therefore there is opportunity to grow and mould the role.
- Organising and maintaining busy diaries
- Meeting and greeting visitors of all levels
- Attending meetings and taking minutes/action points
- Client liaison
- Assisting with project work
- Handling all incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Assisting will all ad hoc duties including post, filing, scanning etc.
- Previous office experience is preferable
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Competent in the use of standard Microsoft packages
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Helen Sundin on 0207 390 7000 or apply online.
London, United Kingdom
PA / PA
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Junior Personal Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 832895
Posted Date: 02/03/2020