Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Receptionist to join a global Investment Consultancy firm based Holborn. This is a permanent receptionist position with accounts assistant duties paying up to £25,000 depending on experience.
The ideal Receptionist must be organised, You will need to be a hard-worker who loves to stay proactive and is very well presented. This role will be based on reception however assistance is required within the accounts department.
- Meeting and Greeting all clients in a professional manner
- Answering all external calls and dealing with any enquiries
- Managing all meeting rooms and ensuring they are maintained
- Maintaining all office suppliers
- Assisting with expenses and recharges
- Inputting invoices
- Completing any ad hoc duties directed from the accounts department.
- Ability to work under pressure using initiative
- Well-presented and have an approachable and friendly personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual and well presented
- 6-12 months previous experience
- Strong IT skills, proven experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Helen Sundin on 0207 390 7000 or apply online.
London, United Kingdom
Banking / Investment Marketing
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 832974
Posted Date: 04/03/2020