Head of Marketing Partnership - London, United Kingdom
£70,000.00 - £70,000.00
Head of Marketing Partnerships
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a business at such a pivotal stage in its development and to become an integral part of the ambitious growth that the client is set to achieve.
The Head of Marketing Partnerships will oversee a small team responsible for both the affiliate and influencer approaches with a 6 to 7 figure monthly budget per market. They will be tasked with ensuring the client partners are managed to a high standard and we remain top of mind for opportunities that arise. The Head of Marketing Partnerships will utilise existing connections to bring immediate scale opportunities and utilise experience and expertise to elevate the marketing partnerships approach to best in the industry.
- Oversee partnership channels across affiliates, influencers and similar and manage a small team to operate that function
- Responsible growth of partner marketing functions; ensure the clients brands succeed in their ambitious growth plans and planning for this success
- Onboard and manage the top tier of affiliates and influencers; ensuring that the wider base of partners is managed to a high standard by your team
- Responsible for commercial negotiation with marketing partners; ensuring we achieve the best revenues from each partner we work with
- Thinking strategically within your channels and beyond; delivering new ways for us to bring scale and revenues to the business through our clients partnership efforts
- Consistently monitoring partner performance and profitability
- Hold responsibility for partners in terms of compliance with our client’s programme terms and conditions, UKGC, CAP and BCAP, GDPR and CMA.
- Ensuring the marketing wide initiatives and campaigns are delivered to the partnership channel effectively and that it gets maximum exposure
- Attending conferences and events internationally to source new partners and improve existing relationships; plan and manage our client’s presence
- Being a positive and proactive ambassador for the clients brand
- Seek and gain approvals for partners and campaigns from internal stakeholders for budgets, brand, and compliance
- Synergise with the Creative Proposition teams to ensure the that creative and messaging is communicating our brands effectively, differentiating us and maximising our results
- Work with other Performance Marketing teams to ensure the opportunities to amplify affiliate marketing efforts through other channels are utilised
- Maintaining daily visibility on results and actions
- Weekly status reports on actions and learnings which can be shared within the business.
- 6+ years’ experience working within a Marketing Partnerships role or relevant equivalent
- Existing network of partner contacts in Sportsbook/iGaming (“big black book of contacts”).
- Knowledge of/experience in a range of commercial models; including but not limited to Cost Per Install/Event/Deposit, revenue share, tenancy deals
- Educated to degree level
- Exemplary written and communication skills
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting
If you have previous experience in a similar role and feel that this is for you, please apply online immediately!
London, United Kingdom
Generalist / Global Marketing Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Head of Marketing Partnership
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 835002
Posted Date: 01/09/2020