Come Join Us
If you are a forward thinking individual who values collaboration, accountability and respect then Crone Corkill could be the place for you. We are always looking for fresh, talented recruitment professionals to join our dynamic team.
We offer everybody
- Transparent bonus schemes visible to all
- No discretionary elements to commission
- Uncapped earning potential – our top performers earn in excess of six-figures
- Clear, defined career paths and training plans
- Flexible working – job share, part time hours, flexible working options on a case by case basis
- Compelling incentives, competitions and awards recognising outstanding work, including team nights out and overseas trips to great worldwide destinations.
Our teams consist of people from all backgrounds, ranging from recent graduates starting their careers, to established consultants with families.
If you are someone who likes to give back, then we have a great Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, supporting local charities and working with the community.
As part of our transparent career progression, Crone Corkill regularly promote from within, with some of our most senior people in the business starting out as consultants or trainee consultants. We offer a clear succession and training plan to support the development of all our employees. On starting with us, we offer an induction training programme, regardless of level / experience. Internal vacancies are available for all to see so that if you want a sideways step rather than an upwards one you have the opportunity to apply and develop internally.
All our training is delivered to best practice standard and covers all core requirements, including Employment Law, Agency Worker Regulations and Legal and Compliance. We work to continually motivate and educate our people to support their learning journey, as well as ensuring that our clients and candidates work with dedicated, knowledgeable and ultimately successful consultants.
Plus all the benefits you would expect from a consultancy of choice
- 25 days holiday on joining, increasing with service up to 30 days
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Career breaks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity arrangements
- Access to great retail and gym discounts
- Christmas parties, lunches
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
Crone Corkill is an Investors in People Gold company. This accreditation places us in the top 3% of Investors in People employers throughout the country and underlines our commitment to investing in and developing our staff to create an engaging and collaborative working environment.
We are always looking for fresh, talented recruitment professionals to join our dynamic team. Please contact Fraser Copley to discuss joining our successful team. Crone Corkill is an equal opportunities employer.