Crone Corkill recognises individuality and different career aspirations.
While some candidates are motivated by a particular industry sector and want to develop their permanent careers, others like to gain numerous transferable skills in temporary positions. Whatever your aspirations, Crone Corkill will support you throughout each stage of your career.
One key to career planning is being open to all roles, but first making sure that you have sufficient time to commit to your job search. Remember, even if you have an initial reservation about a job description, interviews are often a great opportunity for you to evolve a role and adapt it to your skills and strengths.
Goals and values
- What do I enjoy doing? What energises me?
- What is needed in my work environment for me to feel satisfied?
- What are my main drives - family, happiness, career development, money, travel?
- What am I looking for in terms of salary and package?
- Is now the right time to search for a new job?
It is important to remember that the market is always changing and evolving. By considering emerging trends, you could potentially guide your career in a different direction.
- Where is the market going?
- What skills are, and will be, in demand?
- Do I need to upskill?
Position and organisation
To help your consultant form an idea of the type of roles and companies to approach on your behalf, consider the following:
- What type of environment do you thrive in?
- Is company size important to you?
- Is a brand name important to you?
- Is a company's security and reputation a priority?
- Do you want to work: part-time, flexi-time, freelance, job share?