Description of role:
Property Administrative Assistant
Earning: Up to £40,000 per year
Based in: North London
Working Style: Full-time office-based with a view to possible hybrid
Is this your next role?
Are you interested in joining a London-based property management firm?
Are you an accomplished administrator with strong Excel and organisational skills?
What you’ll be doing?
The Property Administrative Assistant will support a busy property manager with a wide array of administrative tasks.
Duties include –
- Keeping up to date with current legislation to ensure that the Company is proactive in planning for required changes in processes
- Liaising with tenants, contractors & and landlords and resolving any queries/problems in a timely and professional manner- strong customer service skills are a must
- Managing tenant and contractor account details
- Ensuring gas safety certificates are up to date
- Visit properties when required for urgent or serious maintenance issues
- Pursue rent arrears – managing payment Excel sheets.
- Processing deposit refunds
- Ensuring a tidy office space at all times
The role requires –
- Strong administrative capabilities
- Expert communicator with strong conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to multitask with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Highly organised with excellent time management and customer service skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Team player with a high level of productivity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with expert Excel skills
The Property Admin Assistant will be happy working in a small team and know how to collaborate effectively. My client is looking for a committed candidate who can demonstrate a strong work ethic. Experience in property letting would be beneficial, but candidates from a professional capacity with strong customer service and administrative skills will also be considered.
For any further information on the role, do reach out
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.