Description of role:
Accounts Payable Assistant
Job type: 3 Month Fixed Term Contract (Potential to go permanent)
Location: South West London
Work type: 4 Days per week in the office
Salary: £24,000 (Pro-rated)
Is this your next role?
We’re partnered with a client who are in South West London and is looking for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team permanently.
Please note, that you must have the right to work in the UK as sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
What you’ll be doing.
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices in a timely manner
- Reconcile invoices to supplier statements
- Processing and review of employee expenses on Expense’s system
What you’ll need.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Sage (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Spendesk (Desirable)
- A passion for the hospitality business and industry
- Good knowledge and experience of word/excel/outlook
Work with Crone Corkill
Let’s find you that dream job. We’re built on our connections, and we believe that at the heart of good recruitment, is people connecting with people on a more human level.
We know finding your dream job isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it.
We recruit in these pillars, across a host of industries.
- Business Support
- HR, Marketing
- Finance & Banking
We’re genuine in our drive to help you find a job that suits your needs, skills and experience.
If this role isn’t for you; we’ll help you find the one that is. All our latest roles are on our website – cronecorkill.co.uk and you can drop off your CV for review by the team for future opportunities too.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.