Positions we cover in Not-for-Profit
With over 20 years of experience, we take pride in our ability to source top talent for:
- Permanent, Temporary and Contract Positions – We understand that talent needs can vary. Whether you require short-term support or long-term additions to your team, we’ve got you covered.
- Executive Search for Charity, Not for Profit, and Public Sectors – Identifying and placing the leaders who are committed to creating positive social impact.
- Business Support: From efficient admins to executive assistants, receptionists and office managers
- Finance: Experienced professionals who understand the unique financial demands of the not for profit sector
- HR: Compassionate HR professionals who value people as much as you do
- Marketing/Communications: Marketers, communicators, and digital experts for your PR, external and internal communications
- Events: The organisers who bring your mission to life through strategic events
- IT: Tech-savvy professionals who ensure your digital infrastructure runs the way it’s meant to.
We understand that the not for profit sector has unique responsibilities. That’s why we supply specific roles like:
- Fundraising: Skilled in corporate, major donor, trust, community, legacy fundraising and more
- Volunteer Management: People who understand how to engage and motivate volunteers
- Data Management: Experts in organising and securing data
- Policy: Individuals who can lead your advocacy efforts and drive meaningful change
- Research: Data-driven experts who help you make informed decisions
- Legal: People who are familiar with the unique aspects of the sectors
- Advocacy: Dedicated advocates who can amplify your mission
- Campaigns: Strategists who know how to engage the public and inspire action.
Ready to find the right match?
Get in touch