Description of role:
Crone Corkill are currently recruiting on behalf a boutique niche law firm specialising in Employment Law . Associate Employment Solicitor, who will report directly to the firm’s Managing Partner. A minimum of 2 years PQE experience required.
An unique opportunity –
* The role is 100% flexible home or office based
* Full time would be preferred but the firm will consider four days per week
(working Monday to Thursday).
The role –
* As an Associate Employment Solicitor, you will act on contentious and non contentious matters representing both individuals and employers on the full range of employment law matters.
* An excellent communicator, you will readily build strong and lasting business/client relationships and show a genuine commitment to client care.
* You will have a background in purely employment law or an employment law/litigation or other mix.
. * The practice has a balanced mix of Claimant and Respondent work.
* The firm support you to reaching your full professional potential.
* The co will afford you every opportunity to develop yourself and your career in a highly regarded firm providing high quality and high value work.
- · A friendly team of secretarial / paralegal working alongside the solicitors providing high quality administrative support
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.