Description of role:
Company Secretarial Assistant – Hybrid
Earning: £35,000 – £40,000 per year
Based in: Central London.
Working Style: 2 days office plus travel to other offices as required
Is this your next role?
Do you have solid experience working and supporting at an executive level?
Do you have Paralegal or Governance experience and can demonstrate experience working with committees and trustees?
Are you looking to work for a fantastic charity that cares about the cultural fit of their team?
What you’ll be doing?
The Company Secretarial Assistant will support the Company Secretary ensuring an efficient and smooth-running office. Reporting to the CEO’s Executive Assistant managing the charity’s Governance administration.
The role includes-
- Pre- and post-board meeting duties including agendas, board packs and meeting minutes
- Diary and inbox management
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing the team’s absences/holidays
- Admin support for the trustee and committee boards meetings – including venue sourcing
- Maintaining the charity’s compliance standards and all policies and procedures
- Communication with stakeholders
In addition to your excellent support skills and past governance experience, you will be a highly organised team player, who can work well independently with stringent levels of confidentiality. You’ll be a fantastic communicator, both written and verbal and hold the ability to communicate at all levels. You’ll also be IT savvy and confident in all MS packages.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid work policy
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays
- Staff discount with thousands of retailers
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
And many more great benefits!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please do get in touch with
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.